- Please arrive in good time! Times for arrival/warm up are publicised on the club noticeboard and via e-mail.
- Upon arrival the swimmer must sign in (Open/Splash events) also ensure that the Team Manager knows you have arrived.
- Please ensure that your child has the correct kit (DSC hat, googles, water bottle, poolside shoes & “appropriate snacks”.
- The DSC “Cool T-shirt” is available from www.premiumforce.co.uk & is great for keeping them warm between races.
- Swimmers are expected to remain in the marshalling area and not go “wandering off”. Should they need to leave the area, they must inform the Team Whip.
- Parents are not permitted to enter the marshalling area.
- We encourage you to “Cheer on” your swimmer but please ensure that you observe the silence before the race starts.
- All spectators wishing to take videos/photos must sign the Photography Consent Book upon arrival and display the appropriate sticker/band.
- NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY IS PERMITTED!
- Any images taken which contain other people’s children must NOT be shared on any social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram etc.
- Finally, HAVE FUN! Swimmers may be nervous about the gala but we aim to make it an enjoyable and positive experience.
Should you have any concerns about the welfare of your swimmer or others, please do not hesitate to speak to any member of the coaching team, or the Club Welfare Officer Debbie Fantini. firstname.lastname@example.org